Services We Offer
- Diversified-type chiropractic manipulative therapy (adjusting) for spine and extremities.
- Soft-tissue techniques such as massage, myofascial release, trigger point release and pin and stretch.
- Graston Technique
- Rehab exercise and stretching instruction
- Lifestyle modification coaching for injury healing and general wellness
What We Commonly Treat
- Neck, midback and low back pain and stiffness
- Posture-related problems, especially for professional and business people
- Shoulder, elbow and wrist pain
- Hip, knee and ankle problems
- Pre-natal chiropractic care as an adjunct to primary obstetrical care
- Headaches (tension-type, migraine)
- Sports-related injuries and performance improvements for runners, golfers, swimmers, climbers, dragonboaters, martial arts, cyclists and many others
- Hobby-related neck and arm problems common in quilters, knitters, sewers and other hand-intensive enthusiasists
See information on chiropractic care for pregnancy or pediatric care.
Conditions We See and Have Success Treating
- Cervicalgia, lumbago, sciatica, intervertebral disc conditions
- Tension and migraine headaches
- Thoracic outlet syndrome
- Tennis and Golfer’s elbow (elbow tendonitis)
- Rotator cuff sprains/strains
- IT-band syndrome, hip issues, knee sprains/strains
- Ankle sprains/strains
- Plantar Fascitis
- and many more.
Call our office for questions or information on your specific condition.
Typical Visit Charges and Duration
Cost for visits depends on the severity and complexity of what it is that’s going on with you, and we provide a range of services for treatment based on clinical judgment, taking your concerns into consideration. Our fees are based on the Workers Comp Fee Schedule. They range from $50 to over $200 depending on the level of service you need. Once you book an appointment and come in, we can better tell you what you’d expect to pay. If you have a number in mind that you can afford, we can discuss your treatment plan relative to that number. There are certain discounts available, which we may be able to offer to you at the time of service, however if you are insured and we are in the network, we will offer you the same price your insurance company would pay us.
We are in-network with most local insurance plans and have staff to verify your benefits. We do ask that you call ahead of your first visit with us to report your insurance information in order to ensure a smooth billing process without surprises!
We are also enrolled with ChiroHealth USA (CHUSA), which is a membership-based medical discount program, which allows us to offer members a 20% discount on all services as well as a 5% discount on any supplements and products we sell in the office. The enrollment fee is $49 and includes any dependents you claim for a year, and we can enroll you in house! For more information on CHUSA, see here.
If you have any specific questions about cost, modalities and services, please contact the office. We are happy to discuss your specific situation and to make arrangements for you.